I am Associate Professor and A-rated researcher at Auckland University in New Zealand producing ground breaking applied research and teaching in politics. My research focuses on the relationship between politicians, government and public opinion, especially political marketing, management and leadership. Teaching focuses on the practice of politics, political management and political marketing. In service I focus on supporting other scholars and connecting research to society. Email me on email@example.com.
- Blog on the Failure of the Flag referendum and Lessons for Public Engagement
- Author The Ministry of Public Input, winner of IAP2 Australasia Research Award
- Graduate study in political marketing: MA student video
- Co-editor special issue Journal of Nonprofit & Public Sector Marketing, 2016
- Teaching The Practice of Politics site – created during 2015 teaching fellowship
- Current research: Conceptualising Political Management
- Editor, Political Marketing and Management book series